Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Sick and Tired of People Being Sick and Tired!

Since November, we have had the following illnesses in our house:
-2 fever viruses (no medication available)
-1 case of strep throat
-2 stomach viruses
-2 cases of the flu (one type A which is the medicine resistant variety)
-1 case of pneumonia

I am the only person who has not been sick this year! I am knocking on wood as I am typing this. I am sick of people being sick. Is that wrong???


Right now, Ella has a virus in which she runs a fever in the afternoon and evening, which means she is contagious the next day! I have missed more school days this year than I can count and I just started at my new school this year. Oh well, if anyone questions me, I have the doctors' notes to prove why I have been absent! :)

I sure hope she gets better soon, but isn't she cute when she sleeps?

No comments: