Monday, June 29, 2009

She's How Old??? What???

I absolutely cannot believe that my baby is five! Where has the time gone? By the way, the girls are aging, but I am not! :)

We had to celebrate Ella's birthday a day early because of the crazy Sunday that we had on her actual birthday. First, we had our regular 2 services to sing at, followed by a dinner to help out the breast cancer walkers, followed by a long band practice, followed by our Turning Point service. Plus, we were going on vacation the next day so I also had to pack! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it now! So, Ella got to open her presents from us and eat her cake a little early.


Do you like her new haircut? That is the fix to her cutting one side of her hair into a mullet. I cried when it happened, but the professional haircut is growing on me.


Ready to open presents!


She's a girl after my own heart... SHOES!!!


Ella feeding her baby she named MacKenzie.


Ella got a Hannah Montana Dance Like a Rockstar video that came with a Hannah Montana wig. Somehow, Madison ended up with the new wig, while Ella got one of the old ones (can you tell?)

Happy birthday Ella!

(Stay tuned for a birthday party post coming soon!)

No comments: