Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas... or running until I couldn't run anymore!

I used to complain about being busy. When I was in college, I griped about having to get up for an 8:00 class, going to chapel at 9:00 and then having one or two other classes during they day. Sometimes, I would not even get my afternoon nap! I was busy!

When I first started teaching (as a single woman) I had to teach all day and then grade papers in the evenings. The only free time I had was on the weekends! How did I ever manage?

After getting married, having two kids and a full-time job, I realized what busy was. But this Christmas, busy became almost unbearable. Our family didn't have a night at home from Thanksgiving until December 18. What we were doing was enjoyable, but boy, was I exhausted!

Basically, we watched Madison perform all Christmas! She was in her first community play, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, which I will post more on later! Plus, she performed with her school choir and steel band. In addition, we had all kinds of church activities. Besides our regular band practice and services, I directed the Christmas service, which took a HUGE amount of my time! After Christmas, we took our annual trip to Springfield, which was fun, but also tiring. So, I guess I am trying to say that it is time to go back to school so that we can get some rest! Well, I'm tired of thinking about this, so here is a slide show for you! Merry Christmas!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: