Monday, June 16, 2008

Ella's First Birthday (Party)

Steve and I decided that 4 was a good age to start the birthday bash thing! Madison had her first party at 4 as well.

We had Ella's party at a park in Midlothian and invited her best friends from church. The kids played while the grown-ups talked. The kids ate dirt (Oreo cookies, vanilla and chocolate pudding with gummy worms on top) while the grown-ups tried to keep dirt off the kid's clothes. JD was the best! (See below! :) Ella got great presents, including the cheerleader outfit that she asked everyone for and a Hannah Montana guitar with a microphone. We had a great time!


I can't believe my "baby" is 4!

The kids loved eating dirt..............


........especially JD!


She got her cheerleader outfit! (Thanks Kennedy and Hunter!)

Being a rock star is very hard work!


Happy Birthday Ella!

2 comments:

ME said...

Yeah, I knew peer pressure would work. Haha. Glad to have you as a part of the blog world. They are both such beautiful girls I love that I can see what is going on with them. Hunter loves Ella and Madison so we will be tuning in the your world often.
Great job you even got a video on there, that took me months to figure out.
Monica

Granny said...

Ella, I can tell you had a FUN party. I can't wait to see the cheerleader outfit!