Saturday, December 6, 2008

New glasses (and a photo shoot)

As I mentioned before, Madison got new glasses over the Thanksgiving vacation. They are sooo cute and she looks great in them. However, they are very in style for 2008/2009. I also had glasses that were very in stylish... in 1984. Now I look back at those huge frames with the curved temples (side parts- I googled it:) and think, "Mom, why did you let me get those!" I am too vain to post a picture of me in those glasses here, but trust me, it was not a pretty picture! Anyway, I think there is a possibility that Madison may look back in 2033 and think, "Mom, what were you thinking?" Anyway, I think she looks adorable.After she came home with her glasses I asked to take a picture of her.

This is what I got...

I don't know where she gets it... :)

No comments: