Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in 60 seconds

Here we go...

My family came to visit. Aunt Tamra set the table.


Call me Martha... actually I am a Rachel Ray fan, but dinner was not ready in 30 minutes!


Dinner was wonderful. Even added two new recipes this year!


Tried to take our family photo outside, but it was too windy.


Decorated for Christmas. (Yes, Ella is in her Tinkerbell costume. That's not odd is it?)


Danced with a star (Grandpa...)


And each other.


Shopped for Christmas dresses.


Got new glasses. (More on that in another post.)


Hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison, your new glasses are perfect for you! You look so grown up! I noticed them right away when I saw your picture at the top of the page.

Kristen, I couldn't understand why you where telling me to call you on your blog! I guess I'm a little too stuffed, still.

Martha

Serena said...

What fun...we always forget to take the family pics. Madison's new glasses are adorable. I love all the cute backgrounds on your blog. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to change mine and have been unsuccessful. I'm sure it's really simple & I'm making it out to be harder than it really is. Any help is appreciated. Have a good week.