Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl Ella! I can't believe it's been six years since you joined our family!



For being such a tiny, petite girl now, you made your entrance to the world in a huge way! You were 9 lbs, 7 oz, and 2 weeks early! You were off the charts! I was so happy to bring you home on my birthday- what a fabulous birthday present!


This has been a great year for you. You went to Kindergarten this year, and it was so fun being at the same school together. I loved peeking into your room and seeing you hard at work, or chatting with your friends! You came out of your shell this year and made lot of really good friends.

You also showed us what a smart girl you are. You learned to read (at your own pace, of course) and we found that you are very good at math! Of course, we knew you would love art and music- PE, well that's another story!

You still do everything when you feel like it. That's how you have been your whole life and I don't expect that to change anytime soon- if ever! I have a funny story about GT testing for you when you are older! You are a girl who knows what you want and when you want it. That will get you far in life, so stick to it!

You make me smile everyday, and I am so glad that God chose me to be your mother! I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: