Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bakin' Pee

OK- the song is called "Breaking Free," but Ella still has a little trouble with some of her sounds and calls it "Bakin' Pee."


Steve and Madison sang together at the first "Creekside's Got Talent" talent show! I am still amazed that Madison gets up in front of people and sings her heart out! She doesn't act scared at all! Plus, I'm a little jealous that she gets to use real microphones. All I had was my hairbrush! She didn't memorize her words either (I wonder where she gets that), so they had sheets of paper rustling throughout the performance. We'll work on stage presence later! Here is a sampling of their work. For you die-hard Madison fans (grandparents), I'll get you the entire footage later!

2 comments:

Khristy said...

She was precious! But where's the footage of the techies headbanging?

Kristen said...

Stay tuned. That's in a future post! :)