Monday, August 11, 2008

Here Comes the Bride... (and the cutest flower girl you've ever seen!)

Madison had a wonderful weekend. She got to be in the wedding of Katie, one of her first babysitters. She got to wear a beautiful dress. It matched the brides and it really was pretty! The wedding was gorgeous too!

The only hitch to the whole wedding came at the rehearsal dinner. We were finishing up our meal and had just eaten dessert. I had noticed some flashing red lights outside of the patio area, but I thought a car had been pulled over. I left to take Ella to the restroom. All of a sudden, the bathroom door opens and Steve is in the doorway saying, "We have to get out of here- hurry!" I had no idea what was going on, so I grabbed Ella off of the potty (fortunately, she was finished) and ran outside. Unfortunately, since Ella was on the potty when I picked her up, I flashed the whole restaurant with her bare bottom. Apparently, while we were in the restroom, the waiters came in and said that there had been a bomb threat called into the restaurant, and everyone had to evacuate the building! Katie and Corry will have a great story to go along with their perfect wedding!

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: