Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Baaack...

Changing schools AND grades is hard! Don't get me wrong- this has been the BEST move I've ever made, but it hasn't left much free time for things like... say... blogging! So, let's get started.


Madison was the star of her latest PTA program (if I do say so myself.) Here is a sample of her break-through performance as "Kid #9."



This was a fun performance because this was my class as well!

By, the way, the little boy at the beginning is the son of my suite mate my freshman year at Harding. We didn't know each other before we went to Harding, and she left after our freshman year to marry the guy from Red Oak, TX, that she had been dating. We ran into each other 11 years later at our kids' Kindergarten carnival. Isn't that amazing? It's a small world, so you should always be on your best behavior! :)

See you tomorrow for a Halloween post... really... I'm not lying... tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen,

I love the new look to your blog. Cute program; waiting to see Halloween.(I was having blog-withdrawal symptoms!) Martha