Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a Difference a Week Makes

**This was a post I wrote yesterday. I was just waiting to get my pictures organized, so I didn't post it. I spoke too soon....

After 6 days of running a fever, Ella is back to normal. See below...


The one good thing about this illness is that she has learned to use a thermometer. It took four and a half years, but she no longer screams when I take it out of the drawer!



On a side note, Steve has the flu, but is doing amazingly well. He even took Madison to a party today! Go figure!

** So that's what I wrote yesterday. I wasn't singing this morning, so Steve went on to church while the girls and I slept in. I got up and was starting to get ready when Madison came down and said that she didn't feel well. That's right- you guessed it-, she's running a fever! She's actually doing ok this afternoon, but around here, you never know!

On the plus side, I have a new appetizer for Thanksgiving from the Barefoot Contessa. I also have a ton of Thanksgiving leftover ideas from the Food Network!

No comments: