Thursday, July 24, 2008

If Only I Could Sing Like That... sigh...

I remember sitting down in praise team practice many years ago next to a new girl that I was supposed to sing with. She was like a freshman in high school at the time. The minute we started singing however, I wanted to stop and just listen to her! I remember turning to her and saying, "Wow, you have a really pretty voice," (and then feeling very inferior!) Since then, she has been through a very prestigious music conservatory and is in the process of auditioning to get her music/Broadway career started!


Last Saturday, Steve and Megan sang at a wedding together. It was absolutely beautiful. Steve as you all know, has a fabulous voice and can sing anything that is given to him (and I'm not the least bit biased!) Anyway, here is a bit of their song. People raved through the reception!




PS. Here are a couple of cute pictures of Ella from the wedding. Madison was not there becaue she was at one of her two parties last weekend.

No comments: