Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

We enjoyed a lovely, cool evening with Dave and Pat at the Texas Rangers ballpark last night. Actually, compared to Vegas it was cool. We had great seats- 18 rows up along the third base line. We had to watch the left-handed hitters because they hit several foul balls our way!



Before the game- and the cotton candy!


During the cotton candy...

After the cotton candy!


Kit, Katie and Anta enjoyed the game with us.


The girls LOVE sports!


Finally, enjoy Madison's 7th inning stretch!

2 comments:

tbarnhouse said...

I love the cotton candy picture and Madison should sing the national anthem next time you go to the game:)

Khristy said...

HA!!!! Welcome to the American Girl Black Hole! I soooooo know what to get Madison for any special event for the forseeable future. :) We also have the itty bitty twins--Cate was so young when she got them that I don't think they ever had names except for Boy & Girl, LOL. And we have Julie instead of Kit. I like Kit's shorter hair. I get tired of doing doll hair. It's not like I don't already have Caitlin hair to do. :)