Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We Look Like Celebrities!

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun! You upload a photograph of yourself (or your unsuspecting husband) and it will tell you the celebrities that you most resemble. However it left off one of my celebrities- Jani Lane, the lead singer of Warrant. See...

Let me explain... Bobby something, the guy I sat next to in chapel at Harding turned to me one day and said, "Do you know who you look like?" I immediately thought of the most beautiful star I could think of. He said "The lead singer of Warrant." I had no idea who Warrant was, so the next time I was at the mall, I went to find a CD of Warrant. I was shocked when I saw this guy on the cover of the 80's hair band CD. When I looked closely, though, I was amazed at how much we looked alike! I'm not sure if I should be offended, or if he should! :) All I know is, I'll take Candace Cameron over him any day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candace Cameron? That means you would be Kirk's sister and that you couldn't date him...unless you were at Harding in Arkansas. :) What is the website? I want to try it.

Anonymous said...

Can you say rat tail comb??

Jason:)